Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bridal Eyes

Ever go to an Indian/Pakistani Wedding and see how the bride is all dolled up? From their heavy bridal dresses to their jewelry, even their makeup is fab! Today I'll be showing you guys how I did this Indian Bridal look step by step!
Indian Bridal Eyes by Zeba Master 
This look was inspired by the gorgeous and intricate bridal dresses seen and worn by the beautiful and stunning Indian and Pakistani brides. The traditional colors worn are usually red and gold, so I incorporated that into this look. Using products found at the drugstore and other brands, it's an easy and affordable look that anybody can pull off!

1. Prime your eyes with an eye primer, I'd suggest e.l.f's Studio Eye Primer and Liner Sealer (Only $3!).
2. Using Maybelline's Color Tattoo Metal in Gold Rush, put it all over the lid.
3. Take a yellow shadow, (I used Princess Jasmine's Storybook Palette), you can use Nyx's Eyeshadow in Yellow Mellow, and put it over the color tattoo. 
4. On the crease, using Coastal Scent's 88 Original Palette, use the lower right two colors, and blend them in with a blending brush. 
5. On the outer crease, I used Rajah and Arabian Sunset from the Princess Jasmine Storybook Collection. A great alternative would be using the Coastal Scent's 88 Original Palette
6. Blend everything in with a blending brush. The key to this look and to get it looking a bit more subtle is in the blending motion. Going in circular motions, move the colors a bit up. 
7. Using any light eye shadow (I used Foxy from the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay), put it on the brow bone and make sure to blend it properly enough that the red also look blended and smooth.
8. Using a gel liner(I used Loreal's Infallible Gel Liner in Blackest Black), make a straight line going outward. Making an isosceles triangle, pull the top line to your lash line. This will give you the perfect winged liner!
9. With the gel liner, make a smaller isosceles triangle in your tear duct, which will create that perfect arabic eyeliner!
10. Curl your lashes with a lash curler( e.l.f sells them for $1!).
11. Using your favorite mascara, coast your lashes a few times. I used Chanel's Le Voume Mascara in 10 Noir, but a great alternative is Maybelline's Falsies Flared! It's optional if you want to use lashes or not. My lashes are from HauteLashes in Exotic Glamour!(Website is under construction but you can email them at Hautelashes@gmail.com!)
12. Groom and make your eyebrows using any brow pencil of your choice(I used Chanel's Crayon Sourcils in Noir Cendre)
13. Set the look using a setting spray(I used Mac's Fix+) and voila! You're done! 

I hope you guys found this step by step eye look easy. If you do have any questions then leave a comment on the bottom below and I'll make sure I answer all your questions!







No comments:

Post a Comment